40 DAYS POKÉMON CHALLENGE
↳ day 001. a pokémon that makes you smile » pikachu
Middle-aged Female Customer: “Excuse me, is there anybody that could give me some information on hosepipes?”
Me: “My colleague, Heather, can help you. I’ll just get her for-“
Customer: “Oh actually I was hoping more for a male colleague to help me: somebody who’s technical minded.”
Oh yeah I forgot us women don’t possess the brainpower to understand anything as complex as knowing how a hosepipe works.~
This may sound weird but I’m so looking forward to the journey to my holiday in two weeks time.
• Getting up at 5am
• Getting to London St Pancras and waking yourself up with a huuuuge latte & a croissant
• Boarding the Eurostar and travelling through the Eurotunnel to Paris
• Navigating the Paris metro to get to Gare du Nord
• Travelling at super high speed from Paris to Bordeaux on the TGV
• Reading/napping/doing Su Do Ku in the meantime
• Arriving in Bordeaux, picking up the hire car and driving the rest of the way through provincial French towns and country side
Also the air in the Aquitaine départment always smells like pine/fig trees and sandalwood 🙌
Considering how stressful and drama-filled the last 10 days have been, it would be completely understandable for me to be freaking out right now.
For some reason I’m not and that’s good because not only does it not solve anything but also I am at work right now.
Just went to check my planner to see when I’m fully free to meet up with Vikki in the next couple of weeks and it’s literally the 5th of August and that’s it.